This is fun and really sociable!
Free and great fun!
Started in Winter 2011, we have organised the FREE weekly run with head torches strapped to our heads! Runners from all over the area come together and share some new running venues across the Wolds, and occasionally just off piste!
- Normally 30 plus runners attend
- All abilities are catered for, lots of re-grouping
- Make sure you have a good head torch and bright clothing
- Distances of between 5 and 9 miles are covered
- Meet at a local pub for a good natter about all things running, and have a drink and a bite to eat afterwards.(optional)
All runs will start at 6.30pm and full details of where to meet and the route will be shown on here and the Facebook page
Full details of the 2017/2018 torch series will appear here once we have all enjoyed the summer!