ABP HALF/5K latest news
September 13, 2018
Just 3 more sleeps to go until race day. Hope your race preparation is going well. We are still hobbling around after trotting around the Great North Run on Sunday, wasn’t a pretty sight!(and still isn’t)
We are well on track with plans for Sunday, still loads to do but we are exactly where we hoped to be.
If you entered before 2.45pm on Friday 7th September you should have your runner number now. If not please see the FAQS on the >>> EVENT WEB SITE
If you entered after this time your number will be available for collection on Sunday between 8am and 930am from the RNLI building on the sea front.
Our key pre-race advice to you
- Plan to arrive early and lift share where possible
- If you are ill/injured, please consider if you really should be running. We have a great medical team in place who are there to deal with unexpected medical situations…thanks
- Do not hand your runner number to anyone else….we must know who is on the course in the event of a medical situation.
- Have a read through the >>> RACE BROCHURE
- Have a fab day at the seaside!
Race Results will be on the web site before you have started to tuck into your 99! >>>RESULTS .
For results queries please contact >>>RESULTS BASE
Nicola and Neil;Tape2Tape
ABP Humber Coastal Half Marathon & 5k 2018