Due to the ongoing restrictions with the Pandemic we cannot hold this race as a live one in May. We are not going to let that stop us celebrating 2021 without the ‘North Lincs Half – We also know that you won’t want to miss out on this years fab medal (see pic above!)
What are we offering?- Apart from keeping you all MOTIVATED !
- Bespoke Medal (posted out to all participants)
- Leader Board
- Opportunity to upload results manually or via Garmin Connect
The Virtual race will start on 1st May, you can run anytime from that date up until the end of May. Run it as many times as you like!
We only have a very limited supply of medals available for this Virtual Race.
The cost of ENTRY is £12.95 – This includes delivery of your Bespoke medal before the start date. – (UK ONLY)
-plus a small processing fee charged by our online entry hosts-
We absolutely welcome overseas entries, we love to see you running our events all over the world! – Please contact: email@example.com for a delivery cost.
Click the link below to sign up to this race
1st male/female £30
2nd male/female £20
3rd male/female £10
When will I receive my fab medal?
It will be posted to the address you registered with before the end of May.
This is 17yrs of age - as per UKA rulings.
Where can I run the half marathon?
Anywhere safe following the latest Government guidance. Do not use the actual route as it is not safe to do so without road closures.
Terms and conditions
Iam a Participant and acknowledge that by participating in the Virtual Event, I agree to the terms below and the Conditions. I also understand that I am entering in to a contract with the Event organiser and not [England Athletics Limited and/or] [UK Athletics Limited]. I hereby:
agree that any participation by me in the Event is solely and entirely at my own risk and (to the extent permitted by law) no person(s) or organisation(s) shall be liable for any accident, harm, injury, loss or damage to property, however so caused, arising out of or in connection with or, suffered during or as a result of, my participation in the Event, provided always that nothing shall exclude liability for death or personal injury caused directly by the negligence of the organiser or its employees;
agree that I will not take part in the virtual event should I have any illness or other pre-existing medical condition which may put me under any unnecessary risk.
I acknowledge and agree that:
– I will follow the up to date Government guidelines on Covid-19
– running is an endurance sport;
– I should only undertake such an activity to a level which reflects my level of fitness.
- Minimum age for entry is 17.
- It is your personal responsibility to ensure that you closely follow all Government guidelines in relation to Covid-19. In particular you must consider the time of day and period of time when you run, carefully select your route, and apply social distancing to stay clear/give priority to pedestrians and people using public spaces.
- You must inform someone of where you are going and to check in with them on your return
- You should carry an ICE (in case of emergency) card with your details
- Refunds of entry fee will not be considered under any circumstances
- We are unable to defer entries to subsequent years or transfer to another Tape2Tape race.
- This is a challenging event. It is your responsibility to make sure you have the required fitness to complete the virtual race
- The organisers do not advocate the use of personal headphones whilst out running.
- You enter this race entirely at your own risk. The organisers will not be liable for any injury to you, no matter how it was caused..
- It is your personal responsibility to ensure that you arrive in good health ready to complete the virtual run. You are advised to note the advice at http://www.runnersmedicalresource.com
Thank you for submitting your details.We will be in touch with you if more places become available.
Please ensure that you follow the latest Covid-19 Guidelines from the Government when participating in this event.