Our fabulous Santa Stride might not be happening this year but we are certainly not going to let that stop us having a MERRY time!! After what has been a difficult year let’s ensure that we all still have some CHRISTMAS FUN.
SANTA’S MERRY MILE – 5th December – 31st December
This year we would love it if you and your families can join us in DECEMBER for a very special SANTA’S MERRY MILE!
GET DRESSED UP
We’d love to see you all get dressed up in your BEST CHRISTMAS OUTFIT and go for a run, jog, roll or stroll whilst having some FUN!
You could dress as Santa, an Elf, a Fairy…..or maybe even SCROOGE!
Even if you just wear a SANTA HAT or your best CHRISTMAS JUMPER it will be a great way of joining in.
Why not pop on your SPARKLY CHRISTMAS LIGHTS after DARK!
FAB BESPOKE MERRY MILE SANTA MEDAL
All participants will get a fabulous BESPOKE Santa medal posted out to them, the more entries, the cheaper the cost!
The medal will also make a fab decoration for your CHRISTMAS TREE!!
Please TAG us in so that we can share your Christmas Fun!
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARE COMPLYING WITH THE LATEST COVID-19 GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
(All pictures on this website are from previous Santa Strides)
PRICING – Including Delivery (UK ONLY )
Single entry – £.9.50
Two entries – £8.50 (per person)
Three entries – £8.00 (per person
Four or more entries – £7.00 (per person)
plus small process fee charged by Results Base who process entries for us
If you live outside of the UK we’d love you to still join us! – Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for postal costs.
Click the link below to sign up to this race
This is about FUN and CHRISTMAS CHEER.
COMPETITION – If you are feeling competitive we will be handing out a PRIZE to the Male and Female who runs the quickest Mile.
We will also hand out some SPOT PRIZES for the best Christmassy pictures!
When do I get my medal?
Medals will start to be posted out in early December.
Where can I run, jog, walk the Merry Mile?
You can do this anywhere
What is the Minimum age to participate?
There is no minimum age. All children must be supervised by an appropriate adult.
Can I do this with others?
Please follow the latest Covid-19 Government Guidelines
How do I upload my time
Please see your receipt e mail. You can also view HERE
Terms and conditions
I am a Participant and acknowledge that by participating in the Virtual Event, I agree to the terms below and the Conditions. I also understand that I am entering in to a contract with the Event organiser and not [England Athletics Limited and/or] [UK Athletics Limited]. I hereby:
agree that any participation by me in the Event is solely and entirely at my own risk and (to the extent permitted by law) no person(s) or organisation(s) shall be liable for any accident, harm, injury, loss or damage to property, however so caused, arising out of or in connection with or, suffered during or as a result of, my participation in the Event, provided always that nothing shall exclude liability for death or personal injury caused directly by the negligence of the organiser or its employees;
agree that I will not take part in the virtual event should I have any illness or other pre-existing medical condition which may put me under any unnecessary risk.
I acknowledge and agree that:
– running is an endurance sport;
– I should only undertake such an activity to a level which reflects my level of fitness.
- There is no minimum entry age. All children must be supervised by an adult.
- It is your personal responsibility to ensure that you closely follow all Government guidelines in relation to Covid-19. In particular you must consider the time of day and period of time when you run, carefully select your route, and apply social distancing to stay clear/give priority to pedestrians and people using public spaces.
- You must inform someone of where you are going and to check in with them on your return
- You should carry an ICE (in case of emergency) card with your details
- Refunds of entry fee will not be considered under any circumstances
- We are unable to defer entries to subsequent years or transfer to another Tape2Tape race.
- This is a challenging event. It is your responsibility to make sure you have the required fitness to complete the virtual race
- The organisers do not advocate the use of personal headphones whilst out running.
- You enter this race entirely at your own risk. The organisers will not be liable for any injury to you, no matter how it was caused..
- It is your personal responsibility to ensure that you arrive in good health ready to complete the virtual run. You are advised to note the advice at http://www.runnersmedicalresource.com
Thank you for submitting your details.We will be in touch with you if more places become available.
Have a peruse of our wonderful Santa’s Merry Mile Guide >>> Santa’s Merry Mile Guide