Sorry this is now full. There will be no further places released nor is there a waiting list.
We have hosted the ‘Run Your Heart Out’ Valentines 10k for the past 2 years and you have all LOVED it!
We also created our BIGGEST ever MEDAL at a whopping 100mm wide, hosting our famous ‘LOVE Heart’ Running Man!
Well he’s back for 2021, along with Cupid whose going to shoot a bit of LOVE all around! …..And YES! the medal is still a whopping 100mm.
Be QUICK though if you want an entry, we only have 500 medals….!
Due to the ongoing restrictions with the Pandemic we cannot hold this race as a live one in February. We are not going to let that stop us celebrating 2021 without the ‘Run Your Heart Out’ Valentines 10k! – We also know that you won’t want to miss out on this years fab 100mm medal!
What are we offering?- Apart from keeping you all MOTIVATED 🙂 !
- Bespoke 100mm Medal (posted out to all participants before the start date)
- Leader Board
- Opportunity to upload results manually or via Garmin Connect
The Virtual race will starts on Sunday 14th February, you can run anytime from that date up until Sunday 28th February. That gives you 2 weeks to complete your run and get your fastest time!
As part of our prizes we will also be awarding prizes for the first 3 couples.
We only have 500 medals available for this Virtual Race.
The cost of ENTRY is £12.95 – This includes delivery of your 100mm Bespoke medal before the start date. – (UK ONLY)
-plus a small processing fee charged by our online entry hosts-
We absolutely welcome overseas entries, we love to see you running our events all over the world! – Please contact: email@example.com for a delivery cost.
1st Male/Female £50 plus Trophy
2nd Male/Female £30 plus Trophy
3rd Male/Female £20 plus Trophy
As part of the on-line entry process you can link your entry with that of anyone you are in a relationship with. There will be prizes awarded for the first 3 couples, based on aggregate finish positions. A couples trophy will be awarded.
When do I get my Medal?
Medals will be posted out at the end of January/early February so that you have them in time for the race. Please be mindful that if you enter close to the start date (14th Feb) you may not receive your medal before this date.
Where can I run the 10k?
You can run the 10k anywhere that is safe. We do not advise running the actually 10k route as it is unsafe to do this.
What is the minimum age?
The minimum age is 15 years old as per UKA Rules.
Can I do this with others?
Our advice is to follow the latest Government Covid-19 Guidelines on how many people you can meet outside and the social distancing rules.
Terms and conditions
I am a Participant and acknowledge that by participating in the Virtual Event, I agree to the terms below and the Conditions. I also understand that I am entering in to a contract with the Event organiser and not [England Athletics Limited and/or] [UK Athletics Limited]. I hereby:
agree that any participation by me in the Event is solely and entirely at my own risk and (to the extent permitted by law) no person(s) or organisation(s) shall be liable for any accident, harm, injury, loss or damage to property, however so caused, arising out of or in connection with or, suffered during or as a result of, my participation in the Event, provided always that nothing shall exclude liability for death or personal injury caused directly by the negligence of the organiser or its employees;
agree that I will not take part in the virtual event should I have any illness or other pre-existing medical condition which may put me under any unnecessary risk.
I acknowledge and agree that:
– I will follow the up to date Government guidelines on Covid-19
– running is an endurance sport;
– I should only undertake such an activity to a level which reflects my level of fitness.
- Minimum age for entry is 15.
- It is your personal responsibility to ensure that you closely follow all Government guidelines in relation to Covid-19. In particular you must consider the time of day and period of time when you run, carefully select your route, and apply social distancing to stay clear/give priority to pedestrians and people using public spaces.
- You must inform someone of where you are going and to check in with them on your return
- You should carry an ICE (in case of emergency) card with your details
- Refunds of entry fee will not be considered under any circumstances
- We are unable to defer entries to subsequent years or transfer to another Tape2Tape race.
- This is a challenging event. It is your responsibility to make sure you have the required fitness to complete the virtual race
- The organisers do not advocate the use of personal headphones whilst out running.
- You enter this race entirely at your own risk. The organisers will not be liable for any injury to you, no matter how it was caused..
- It is your personal responsibility to ensure that you arrive in good health ready to complete the virtual run. You are advised to note the advice at http://www.runnersmedicalresource.com
Thank you for submitting your details.We will be in touch with you if more places become available.
Please ensure that you follow the latest Covid-19 Guidelines from the Government when participating in this event.